As the MIT Digital Supply Chain Transformation lab, we provide executive education opportunities to a variety of companies. The courses are customized according to the fields of interest for companies and cover various topics from human-AI interactions to digital twins.
We could cover the following topics, among others:
- What do we mean by Digital Supply Chain Transformation? Digitizing vs Digitalizing in Supply Chains.
- Digital SC Transformation Capabilities: Digital leadership, eCommerce, Omnichannel, Synchromodality, Harmonization, Visualization, and Data Governance.
- The role of technology and its applications to Digital Supply Chains: Industry 4.0. Achieving End-to-End Visibility: Blockchain and IoT, Digital Twins. Applications to Supply Chains.
- Digital Platforms: Multidimensional Collaboration and Performance.
- Digital SC Transformation Vision and Roadmap.
- Advanced Applications: Artificial Intelligence-driven SCs, Human-Machine Teaming Capabilities.
You might contact us for further discussion: email@example.com